Enlightened February

.



Time for a new color scheme and so I've enlightened the grey in grey mood of February with a lot of yellows, glowing oranges and Spring fresh greens. Every month of 2017 I'll looking for colors in my palette that I haven't use long time and play with them. In most cases a new favorite color will probably emerge. My first warm-ups with this gorgeous glowing February palette are little dancing daisies. 

Hope you enjoy my new Color of the Month Challenge. 

xxx,

Isabella 


find me on INSTAGRAM

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.