I believe in fairies

.




I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES
SIZE: 11 x 15 inch. - 28 x 38 cm
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKB FATPAD 425g/m² (200lb) ROUGH
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors
2016 © ISABELLA KRAMER


The first wash on this was done as a warm-up exercise during the  fabulous workshop by Jean Haines two weeks ago and I've immediately discovered one butterfly. Now at home I look at this exercise again and the more I dive into this gorgeous flowing colors and textures, the more butterflies appear. Sure it's really abstract, but if you believe in fairies, you could see them too.

Wish you all a very happy and creative new week,

Cordially yours


isabella



.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.