Bò Gàidhealach

.


BÒ GÀIDHEALACH 

SIZE: 11 x 15 inch. - 28 x 38 cm
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKB FATPAD 425g/m² (200lb) ROUGH
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors


2016 © ISABELLA KRAMER




 Bò Gàidhealach  - Scottish Highland cattle (Scottish Gaelic: Bò Ghàidhealach; Scots: Heilan coo) are a Scottish cattle breed. During our St. Peter-Ording holidays October 2015 I've discovered this marvelous, so peaceful and paint worth looking cows on a trip to the nearby Denmark. I've taken a lot photos and at the first sight I've known, I would love to paint this gorgeous animals. This is my first Highland Cattle painting. 







.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.